Invisalign in Saskatoon
Dental House in Saskatoon, is proud to offer Invisalign, clear aligner system as the preferred orthodontic solution. Many teens and adults are not happy wearing metal braces. Invisalign provides a convenient and comfortable alternative to traditional braces. Instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign straightens teeth via series of thin removable aligners.
Cases that can be treated with Invisalign:
- crowded teeth
- gap between teeth
- cross bite
- rotated teeth
Benefits of Invisalign:
- can remove the aligners when eating and drinking
- no metal braces so you can smile comfortably to show your teeth
- check up appointments are fast as there are no wires to adjust
- no wires or braces allows normal brushing and flossing
Benefits of Invisalign beyond just straightening teeth to achieve more esthetic smile. There are other reasons to choose orthodontic treatment:
- Misaligned jaw can cause headaches and migraines
- More difficult to clean teeth that are crowded or crooked. This can increase risk of decay and gum disease
- Misaligned teeth lead to uneven bite and can cause premature wearing and even fracture of certain teeth.