Saskatoon Dental House, is proud to offer Invisalign, clear aligner system as the preferred orthodontic solution. Many teens and adults are not happy wearing metal braces. Invisalign provides a convenient and comfortable alternative to traditional braces. Instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign straightens teeth via series of thin removable aligners.
Cases that can be treated with Invisalign:
- crowded teeth
- gap between teeth
- cross bite
- rotated teeth
Benefits of Invisalign:
- can remove the aligners when eating and drinking
- no metal braces so you can smile comfortably to show your teeth
- check up appointments are fast as there are no wires to adjust
- no wires or braces allows normal brushing and flossing
Benefits of Invisalign beyond just straightening teeth to achieve more esthetic smile. There are other reasons to choose orthodontic treatment:
- Misaligned jaw can cause headaches and migraines
- More difficult to clean teeth that are crowded or crooked. This can increase risk of decay and gum disease
- Misaligned teeth lead to uneven bite and can cause premature wearing and even fracture of certain teeth.